AW Amazon Affiliate Link

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Foxy Visitors (Warning: Large Photos!)

Threaded View

Write. Write. Writey Write Write. mrsmig's Avatar
    Other than the big bald patch on his right shoulder (hence his name), Patch is in very good shape. I used to think the patch was mange; now I'm thinking it may just be the remnants of an old injury, since he exhibits no other signs of mange. He and Kink are the only two I've been able to identify as males - I saw Patch lifting his leg to mark territory earlier today, and about a week back Kink obligingly sat out in the open in a rather coarse posture when I had binoculars handy.

Between poor mangy Wisp, Hop the lame fox, and the new fox who visited the yard two nights ago (who was both lame and mangy), there's enough misery to go around. Seeing one with only three legs would make me wretched. On the other hand, there's Toby, my sister's three-legged dog, a rescue who is so energetic and agile that it's easy to forget he's a tripod.
    Last edited by mrsmig; 01-03-2018 at 11:38 PM.
    KINGLET: Now available from Fiery Seas Publishing: Amazon Barnes & Noble iBooks Kobo
    FISKUR: Now available from Fiery Seas Publishing: Amazon Barnes & Noble iBooks Kobo
    STONEKING: Now available from Fiery Seas Publishing: Amazon Barnes & Noble iBooks Kobo

My Website:
    www.donnamigliaccio.com

And the occasional Tweet.