Thebookgobbler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calder

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thejanusgate.com
Not sure if this is the right forum for this. If not apologies, but I've come across an interesting site called https://www.bookgobbler.com. It's a site that allows authors to offer free copies of their books - both e-Books and print - explicitly to people willing to review the work. To submit your book, you need to be able to provide them with the appropriate e-Book files (.epub .mobi) as an upload. They then distribute it to those who request a copy for review up to a limit you set. Requests for electronic copies are dealt with on a "first come, first served" basis. Print copies are subject to a "raffle". Might be worth a look.

Ari Meermans

MacAllister's Official Minion & Greeter
Registered
Reaction score
Nope. It does not.

AE&BP is reserved for the promotion of AWers' published works. If you aren't directly promoting your published books, short stories, articles—in short, your own published work—it doesn't go in the AE&BP room.

I'll move this thread to Roundtable for now. If info such as recommendations, concerns, or caveats come to light about Book Gobbler, we'll revisit the thread location and may THEN end up in Bewares.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.