Which Book Should I Buy!?

vicky271

Registered
Reaction score
Over the weekend I went on a book shopping spree. It's been a while since I bought books, and i had some extra spending money from a photography job I did in April/May. I bought:

How to Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell
because I own the second...and loved this one! (the first)

Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamiltonfirs
because I own the second...and loved this one! (the first)

To Catch a Killer by Sheryl Scarborough

The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware

The Burning Isle by Will Panzo

Caraval by Stephanie Garber

Ash and Quill by Rachel Caine

I have just enough money to buy another book. But i'm not sure what to buy. I'm currently debating between The Forgetting by Sharon Cameron and Into the Bright Unknown by Rae Carson.

The Forgetting
is about this girl who lives in this town where everyone forgets everything about their life once every twelve years. And Into the Bright Unknown is the third book in Rae Carson's Gold Seer trilogy. It's about this girl, after she's settled into California during the gold rush, and her magical abilities to sense gold under the earth. She and her friends have to fight off a greedy billionaire.

I've read the first two books in the Gold Seer trilogy. So I feel I should buy that book. On the other hand, Sharon Cameron's novel sounds really really awesome, and i really want to read it.

Has anyone read either book? Does anyone have any insight? Or does anyone have an opinion they'd like to share?