'Glitch' on Netflix

Cekrit

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
what's it about?

Essentially the Sheriff of a small Australian town happens to stumble upon a cemetery where about (10)? or so people that have died through history. These people range from the towns original mayor, to murder victims, to wait for it.....the sheriff's dead wife!

These people are coherent but have little to no memory of their past lives, but are figuring it out. Sheriff brings them to doctor friend and then the gov gets involved I believe. These people aren't zombies, but there are some weird stipulations to their existence like if they go to far out of town they start to die or deteriorate.

I watched the first season, I've been eyeing the second but haven't jumped into it. I will admit I was sad there wasn't more

Dennis E. Taylor

Get it off! It burns!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The interesting twists are 1) the doctor that gets involved seems to have a shady past that may relate to the resurrections, and 2) Another cop becomes "possessed" by someone or something who is determined to end the resurrectees with prejudice, apparently on some kind of philosophical grounds.

What I like about the series is that it doesn't fall into the "Lost" format of doing exactly one reveal per episode and stretching it out as long as possible.

Frankie007

Registered
Reaction score
Essentially the Sheriff of a small Australian town happens to stumble upon a cemetery where about (10)? or so people that have died through history. These people range from the towns original mayor, to murder victims, to wait for it.....the sheriff's dead wife!

These people are coherent but have little to no memory of their past lives, but are figuring it out. Sheriff brings them to doctor friend and then the gov gets involved I believe. These people aren't zombies, but there are some weird stipulations to their existence like if they go to far out of town they start to die or deteriorate.

I watched the first season, I've been eyeing the second but haven't jumped into it. I will admit I was sad there wasn't more

sounds like i might have to check this out then!