Krampus collecting children

How To Support AW

AW is an Amazon Affiliate

Buy Scrivener 3 for macOS (Regular Licence)

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Time's "Person of the Year" 2017

Threaded View

Time's "Person of the Year" 2017

Time announces it's annual "Person of the Year" early in December. Donald Trump wants it for a second straight year, but on his own terms.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/25/politi...ine/index.html

I realize that impact, whether positive or negative, is part of mix. Hitler and Trump have won and both, in my opinion, have had impacts not unlike an army of roaches, termites, and tapeworms.

Groups have won in the past. Although my vote doesn't count, this year's winner should be "Women Who Spoke Truth to Power". Included would be those in the march that put Trump inauguration numbers to shame. Those who told bastards like Roy Moore that their days of groping, sexual assault, and stalking are over, those who refused to be bullied, and those who put school boards on notice that they would not accept bullying of their children.

Who would be your choice?
    Last edited by BoF; 11-29-2017 at 08:52 AM.
    Congressional Republicans are a semi-"courageous" lot. They have no fear of voters, but shake in their boots at the very thought of the NRA or Grover Norquist.