• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Read - Thriller set in 1930s Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomas

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I would like to get feedback on book 2 of a series I am writing set in 1930s Japan. It is a historical thriller with lots of intrigue, conspiracy, and crime. Again, it is the second book and would gladly provide a synopsis of the first book to ensure you wouldn't be lost. I would happily do a swap with a book, preferably, thriller/mystery/crime, historical or contemporary.

Thanks!

Fantomas

Registered
Reaction score
Just giving this a bump to see if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Karasue

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Fantomas, I LOVE history and Japan so this sounds right up my alley. I don't know if I can commit to an Full Read, but I could at least help with the first few chapters and continue from there if I like it. PM me. :) Generally I give overview feedback on characters, plot, and tension. Hope that is something you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.