• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need a Beta to Read my historical, Dress Her In Chameleon - 108,000+ WC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindyt

Gettin wiggy wit it
Registered
Reaction score
Website
growingupwolf.blogspot.com
Hello! I'm seeking a beta reader for the 10th draft of Dress Her In Chameleon, a Christian Romance novel written out of the religious box. That is, nothing has been whitewashed. The good have flaws, the bad are nasty, and evil walks and talks. It has paranormal elements, sexy scenes, and a bit of rough language—but no explicit sex or blasphemy.

Theme: Be sure your sins will find you out.

Setting: 1732 - 34

Locations: Liverpool area, the North Atlantic Ocean, Charles Town, NC, the wilderness, the newly chartered Providence of Georgia.

Plot Sentence: Desperate to escape a parental arranged marriage to Prince Reginald, a man she fears means her harm, Lady Naomi tricks Rev. Joe Owens into eloping—but the joke is on her.

I want a full, blunt critique, including holes in the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.