Trump won't meet with American Nobel Prize winners

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
He knows these winners have a much higher IQ than him while he can only twiddle his jacket buttons.

Twick

Registered
Reaction score
You'd think with his "America Firstism" he'd be scrambling to proclaim American greatness.

Chris P

Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Could also be a protest of them giving prior prizes to Al Gore and Barack Obama. I know at least one person who's lost all respect for the Nobel Prize over recognition of climate change.

Brightdreamer

Just Another Lazy Perfectionist
Registered
Reaction score
Website
brightdreamersbookreviews.blogspot.com
You'd think with his "America Firstism" he'd be scrambling to proclaim American greatness.

Haven't you heard? Science and intelligence aren't what makes America great, nor is international recognition of science and intelligence.

What makes America great is greed and denial of facts. Well, it may not make America great, but it'll make a few people a lot of money, and that makes the facts go away.

Jason

Ideas bounce around in my head
Registered
Reaction score
He knows these winners have a much higher IQ than him while he can only twiddle his jacket buttons.

That's where my mind went...everyone is calling The Don a blustering idiot in some way, shape or form, but I would defer to say that he's smart enough to stay away from smart people when possible. Don't want anyone drawing comparisons in a contest he can't win.

I've often joked privately with other trainers that, while infrequently, trying to teach some students is like having a conversation with a mental pygmy. This would definitely be the case if the prize winners tried to converse with him! LOL

Fingers

My cat Toby
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Somewhere in the woods around Portland Oregon
Pretty sure someone was explaining to herr dumpf what these people won the Nobel Prize for and he started to get dizzy from all the real information they were giving him, and he couldn't handle it.

Summonere

Registered
Reaction score
Why should he meet with people who don't want to meet him? That seems burdensome on all.