5 years later....

Kenpoclimber

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all! It's been a long time, so I though I'd reintroduce myself. Haven't worked on my story much the last few years, so I figured there's no better time than right now to continue my growth as a writer. There is no better website to learn the trade than this one right here. This is where my writing found it's foundations, and this is where I'll continue to build. It's good to be back. Cheers!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Kenpoc.

I lived in Pocatello for 4 1/2 years, attending grad school (Go, Bengals!)

An AI machine was developed at ISU which could interface with anyone. Stephen Hawking visited, and the machine analyzed the guest to question Hawking about new theories on the arrows of time.

Stephen King stopped at ISU, and the machine questioned the best-selling author on his penchant to place children in harm's way in his horror novels, and King came away with yet another novel.

A native of Idaho accidentally wandered into the building where the wonderful IA was housed, and the machine asked, "Got your spuds in yet?"

:welcome: back! :greenie.

shaudae

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back. I am a newbie and I have been struggling with finishing a novel for the past ten years or so (been writing since high school). I've had many bumps along the way, but I am finally ready to nail one down!

eyenow

Can't. Stop. Writing.
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Kenpoclimber, I went away for 7 years and just came back myself. It's easy to get pulled off course but it's great to be able to come back here and get back on track. Welcome back!