looking for Hard SF and Space Opera books to review

Status
Not open for further replies.

christopherdschmitz

Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m a book blogger who reviews mainly SF/F titles. I do stick mostly to small press and Indie stuff. I thought I’d reach out to see if anyone has some SF they’d like reviewed? (please, no 1[SUP]st[/SUP] person POV books). I’ve had such a deluge of fantasy lately that I can barely find good SF titles and I’m feeling like I’ve got a dry spell going on over at my blog. I get many requests every week for reviews, but so very few that would qualify as hard SF or space opera (or anywhere on that spectrum). In an effort to avoid becoming typecast as a fantasy and paranormal blog I’m throwing up a post to let writers know I’m actively looking for their books.

You can find me over at Inside the Inkwell (https://authorchristopherdschmitz.wordpress.com/) or my amazon reviews at www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A13UW6QKNMGBCP (or look me up on goodreads.) Thanks in advance!

Also, please don’t query here through the forum. My email inbox also functions as my to-do list. A few caveats as well, I often ask for a paperback to be sent and if it’s not quite my cup of tea sometimes offer a review trade kind of setup. Also, you should check out my blog and my reviews guidelines. Unless specifically requested I add all author queries to my occasional newsletter so I can keep in contact. That same page will have submissions info including that email address.
I’d love to see what you guys have going on in space!

PlasmaTorch

Registered
Reaction score
Have you read any books by Gregory Benford? I find him to be an excellent author. His book Eater was about a primordial black hole controlled by an alien intelligence. Very cool stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.