Hopelessly multigenre

Dusk

Registered
Reaction score
Website
duskpeterson.com
It has been quite a few years since I last posted at AW, so I thought I'd re-introduce myself.

My signature text summarizes what I do, in terms of writing and research. I come from a writing & publishing family. My father is a literary historian and printing historian; he started showing me how to do historical research when I was in my pre-teens. I helped out at my parents' small press when I was in teen. Beginning in 1989, I became a historical researcher, journalist, history writer, and editor. In 2002, I started posting online fiction (which I still do), and I started bringing out fiction e-books in 2007.

As an indie author, I'm hopelessly multigenre (depending on the novel, I qualify to post at AW's historical, science fiction and fantasy, romance, suspense, young adult, QUILTBAG, and POC forums), so I've hung out in a lot of different fiction communities. A multigenre site like AW is perfect for me.

I look forward to getting to know you folks and your writings.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back

Denevius

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
I googled your location for its interesting name. Lots of history in Havre de Grace, Maryland.

Welcome back to AW!

Kyanite

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Dusk! I chose to register here partially due to multiple genres as well. There seems to be a wealth of information available here. History has always fascinated me, but oddly, I've tended to shy away from most historical fiction. A few great books are slowly changing that!