I don't use analog tools much for my writing and never have, but in the past few years I've gotten back to paper for other things. I've had a lifelong obsession with notebooks anyway, now I'm just finding ways to actually use them.

I currently have 4 notebooks/journals that get use:

The first one is my gaming journal. I actually filled it up and need to pick out a new one, but I still refer back to it often enough. I love to take notes as I play games, so I decided to just start putting all my notes in one place. It's also a neat little history of the games I've played since I started keeping it. I've got I think about a years' worth of gaming in this one notebook, with everything from copied wiki charts to my competitive bred Pokemon teams.

The second one is my bullet journal. I don't use this one as much as I would like to, but it's still an extremely valuable tool for organizing my life. The current notebook I'm using isn't quite a size I would like; it's slightly too small to be comfortable, and I think that's a big part of why I haven't been that dedicated about its use. I'll just upgrade at the end of the year, regardless of whether this one is done or not. It probably will be though since it doesn't have that many pages anyway.

The third one is my work bullet journal. I started my current job in March; I had a free journal given to me by one of my uncles that I brought with me on a whim, and it's quickly become one of the most valuable references not just for me but the whole team. Literally everyone has used it at some point, either for my contact list, general information, or even instructions on how to do various tasks. I haven't been very good about updating it lately, but it still gets used almost daily.

The final one is also the first time I actually bought a journal for a specific purpose, rather than just using whatever I had laying around. It's a nice green hardcover that actually gets used more than my bullet journal. This is my Brazilian Portuguese study journal. I'm learning the language and it's rapidly becoming essentially a personal textbook/reference as I learn. Because the grammar notes are not available on the mobile app, I've taken to writing down the Duolingo lessons in this journal as I go. I find hand writing the notes helps me a lot with retention later, so I don't think it's redundant or a waste of time. It's got a lot more than that in it too. I even plan on asking my Brazilian coworkers/work friends to write notes in it so I can practice translating later; it's definitely going to be a very personal record on top of all the knowledge.