AW is an Amazon Affiliate

Buy Scrivener 3 for macOS (Regular Licence)

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Happy Fountain Pen Day: Do you use a fountain pen?

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by AW Admin View Post
    I got my first Namiki Retractable from Levengers, and bought several more from them as gifts, but they're not as customer friendly as they used to be, and their prices tend to be on the high side. I've had great luck with JetPens.com, Gouletpens.com, and BirminghamPens.com.
    I tried the retractable pen (I think at at Fahrney’s in DC - a joyful place for pen lovers in that area), but the grip didn’t work for me. I fell in love with the Cross Sauvage range there though, and have rather more of those than any sensible person could justify.

Levenger’s paper is wonderful for fountain pens, though I’m not sure I’d buy a pen from them.
    Last edited by Cath; 11-06-2017 at 04:31 PM.
    Cath
    www.cathsmithphotography.com

"It may help to understand human affairs to be clear that most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused, not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally bad, but by people being fundamentally people."
    from 'Good Omens' by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman

"Many and various, strange and multitudinous are the friends that befriend me in this world, yet I never found one false or that did not surpass me in some virtue."
    Wilfred Owen in a letter home.