AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Thread: November Challenge - Write Every Day

figuring it all out
    Day 5 of revisions and uncovering a couple of plot holes. Yeesh. Got lots of work ahead of me, haha. Hope everyone has a wonderful day, whether you're plugging away at that WIP or taking a rest.

Wrote 5 more pages tonight, including my fight scene because I actually remembered to take it with me last night. Had a lot of good tips and reminded me I really need to plan my fights before they happen. Ah well, that's what editing's for.

Can't believe there's only 2 weeks left in the month ;_; Where has the time gone?! Do I have to mug Father Time or The Doctor to get it back?
    Laurine's Literary Lookout: http://laurinebruder.com
    Updates every Tuesday with writing tips, slices of author life, and thoughts on books and writing in general.

Whittling Away My Writer's Block D.L. Shepherd's Avatar
    Still under the weather, but on the upswing. Last night I managed 1,100 words, and while that was a really good writing session for me, it did not make up for the two days I did not write. I am going to try and really knuckle down over this coming weekend as next week we are hosting the holiday and have a good deal of other things planned as well, so it will be a busy week. Even if I didn't manage the "write 6X a week" goal that I set out with, I still want to end this month having written more words than I did last month, and I believe I still have more than 4,000 to go.

Later today I'm going to attempt to catch up on this thread a bit. Hope everyone else is doing well!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678