Another example of the blinding ignorance of Donald J. Trump

Lyv

I meant to do that.
Registered
Reaction score
Exactly. How are the cartoonists supposed to lampoon something when the President of the United States puts out tweets that sound like they're written by an 8-year-old?
The initial insult was "lunatic old man" and the only part *45 objected to is "old." What do you do when the reality is what should be the punchline?

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
The initial insult was "lunatic old man" and the only part *45 objected to is "old." What do you do when the reality is what should be the punchline?

My first guess is that Trump doesn't know what the word 'lunatic' means. Probably thinks it's a parasite they brought back from the moon.

clintl

Represent.
Registered
Reaction score
My first guess is that Trump doesn't know what the word 'lunatic' means. Probably thinks it's a parasite they brought back from the moon.

That would require him to know what "luna" means.

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
Well, Trump is what, more than twice Kim's age? Any young guy would think of Trump as 'old'. Which one of his staffers didn't have the smarts to tell Trump that it was a compliment? That Kim thinks of him as a wise uncle, a father-figure? I'll bet that reinterpreted as a compliment, Trump would be puffing and preening, and Kim's opinion of him would not change in the least: "He's still a lunatic!"