• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Trentin Agency (formerly Trentin Zantedeschi Literary & Film Agency)

Pisco Sour

Registered
Reaction score
Moderators, please join to an existing thread if there is one. I searched but couldn't find it, sorry.

I've had a query request from this agency but I know nothing about them. They seem to sell to digital publishers in Italy and Germany. Not sure if they've sold to any Big Five imprints in the USA/UK or elsewhere... Any info on them much appreciated, thanks. :)

ETA: Query sent: 05.10.17
Full req: 06.10.17

After checking further, they've sold a few books to an advance-paying German epublisher who seems to be doing well with these titles, and also translates them from English into German. This could be interesting for some of my projects that suit epublishing.

www.tzla.it

Last edited:

Pisco Sour

Registered
Reaction score
Updating URL English version

Found the UK site:
http://tzla.it/tzla-literary-agency/

From the site:

'TZLA was founded by Rossano Trentin and Massimiliano Zantedeschi in 2005.

Our agency represents Italian and foreign writers, working closely with them at all stages of their careers and providing a wide range of services, including the promotion of the titles throughout the publishing industry, negotiating initial and subsequent contracts for the titles, and managing the titles’ sales, translations, and adaptation rights.
We are also proud to work with a selected list of prestigious foreign publishers and well-known literary agencies, offering their catalogs in the Italian and international market.

Foreign Publishers Represented in Italy
Accent Press (UK)
Alma Littera (Lithuania)
HarperCollins Australia (Australia)
Editorial Oceano (Spain)
Quirk Books (USA)
Co-Agents
Book/lab Literary Agency (Poland)
Agencia Literaria Silvia Bastos (Spain)
Edito Dialog Literary Agency (France)
Kalem Agency (Turkey)
Michael Meller Literary Agency (Germany)
Japan UNI Agency (Japan)'

The Accent Press affiliation gives me some pause (I have writer friends there who are not happy and think the press is going down the drain), but I did end up sending in my query.

Last edited: