#DVPit Favorites! -- I HAVE AN AGENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amillimiles

Registered
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else on here has participated in/is participating in #DVPit on Twitter today, but I had to share the first of my writing successes with y'all (having not had many yet)! Within 3 hours, my pitch has gathered likes from 40+ agents. I'm literally sitting at my office trying not to have a million heart attacks!

Any other #DVPit peeps out there? This is so exciting!

Last edited:

amillimiles

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you guys!

I sent out a first batch of queries last night. Woke up this morning to 1 full and 1 partial.

FINGERS CROSSED!!

amillimiles

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you all! Best of luck to you too, Denevius -- and Sat Nam to you too, Siri!

Layla Nahar

Seashell Seller
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, amilli - just seeing this now. Fingers crossed for you!

ktzeee

Registered
Reaction score
Found you, Amelie!!! XD I remember seeing all the likes on your #DVpit post and was like, whoa. This writer will make it BIG!

Pisco Sour

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there! Just saw this (I've been terribly self-centred lately) and it's amazing! I also had a lot of interest during Pitmad and DVPit and I'm happy to report I now have an agent as a result. So you are bound to attract an agent too, judging by the number of requests! YAY! I did get a few offers from agents who fave'd during DVPit but in the end I went with one off Pitmad. Fingers and toes crossed that you find a great match! Very exciting.

Last edited:

amillimiles

Registered
Reaction score
So, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everybody who encouraged me along the way here! I was so excited when my post garnered triple-digit likes during the Twitter pitch event, #DVpit. Just several weeks later, I officially signed with my agent. Today, I officially made my announcement!

The road ahead is long, but I am so glad to be a part of this community. I look forward to giving back all the great feedback, spirit, and kindness that AW has shown me.

For now, off to celebrate!!! :partyguy:

Putputt

permanently suctioned to Buz's leg
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations!!! This is so well-deserved, especially after the fact that you'd write AFTER coming home from an 11-hr work day...you are amazing, and deserve all the success in the world!

s_nov

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.