• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Swap for Mainstream Novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix

Registered
Reaction score

My WIP

Genre: Mainstream
Feedback: I'm okay with general impressions and general constructive feedback. Elaborate, line-by-line feedback isn't necessary unless it's of particular interest to the BetaReader. As for tone - honest and constructive is good.
Publishing: I am starting with traditional publishing. Not closed to self-publishing. Will be querying agents. All of this is on hold while I write the book.
Credentials: Okay with any level of beta-reading, any publishing status.
Status of MS: Just finished fifth round of edits.

First chapter, since revised, can be accessed in SYW by clicking here.

My BetaReader Credentials
Experience: Limited. I've never beta'd. But I am not afraid to read because reading isn't painful...
Genre: ... unless it's Erotica. Mainstream / literary are my favorites. Can stray into other genres (not Erotica. I'm not a prude, I just don't find it interesting on paper.)
Feedback. Line by line might be harder for me because I'm mobile so often but I'm not opposed to it, as long as it isn't War and Peace. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.