• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for someone who reads paranormal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamills08

Registered
Reaction score
I have a complete romantic thriller with paranormal elements. A lot like the movie ghost. I've swapped with a few CP's and I think I've gotten all the main plot, grammar, character development down, but none of my Cp's read novels with paranormal stuff going on. So anyone care to read some and give me overall thoughts? Finished it's 86,000. I'm not asking for a complete read through, but I'd like to hear from someone whose into the paranormal genre.

EmSalah29

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! New member here. I love reading paranormal stories. I'm not currently writing anything paranormal- but I hope to, one day! One of my favourite paranormal romance writer is Nalini Singh :0
I work as an English Language Teacher at the moment and I have a joint degree in English and Creative Writing- just to give you some background about me. If you want someone to do a read-through who will read it like a fan and lover of the genre, I am more than happy to.

Status
Not open for further replies.