Batman Begins (well, closer to Batman Began, then quit, then....

Thuro

I'm Batman
Registered
Reaction score
...discovered that there is a character limit to the titles. My plans for a gag involving an overly long title have been dashed. I blame the Joker.

So,I was a member a few years back, then dropped off the map. In retrospect, I was too young and dumb to make a book. I wasn't the Dark Knight, I was Robin, the Boy Blunder. With all the wisdom I've gathered over the years, I've discovered the secret of life, that I'm still young and dumb. However, knowing about this dumbness, I can make plans to be less dumb (confetti sprays, cheers play in the background it's a earth shattering moment).

For about the past year I've been developing a book, and learning what it means to really write, to have a high level focus for a book and the composition of good storytelling.

I've done alright so far I guess. It's been slow since I want everything to be right, but it's really time to come back to where it all started. I have such great memories of this place. And besides, I want to hang out with other writers and novelists, to be the weakest link in my chain of friends so I can improve.

So. Hello again AW. The Dark Knight Rises (and probably faceplants after that, but that's neither here nor there).

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back

Fallen

Stood at the coalface
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jacklpyke.com
Glad to see you back, Thuro. Now, the real question is: Suicide Squad Batman, or the Dark Knight Batman?

*Sighs happily* Give me the Joker from the Dark Knight any day: why... so... serious...? ;)

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Back, Dude - Missed ya! :hi:

*Bats eyelashes*

(See what I did there?) :greenie

Last edited:

Thuro

I'm Batman
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back

Thanks man. Good to be back.

Glad to see you back, Thuro. Now, the real question is: Suicide Squad Batman, or the Dark Knight Batman?

I am now and forever more the Batman with an eye mole (Dark Knight Batman).

*Sighs happily* Give me the Joker from the Dark Knight any day: why... so... serious...? ;)

I don't have enough Rachel's for him. Dark Knight Joker is best, but Suicide Squad Joker is less hazardous to my family. Except Robin, but no one liked Jason Todd anyways.

#ShotsFired

No love for Jack Nicholson's portrayal?

A wonderful character for a wonderful movie.

Welcome Back, Dude - Missed ya! :hi:

*Bats eyelashes*

(See what I did there?) :greenie

What a Pun-ishing thing to say. Glad to see you again Laverne. Still as fun as ever.