• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Pub svcs] Ridero

Ally_K

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know, or did anyone publish themselves with the online self-publishing service Ridero? It has good reviews and 100.000 authors published there. But I'm very cautious and would like to know if anyone here knows about it and would like to say anything?

Thanks.

Ally_K

Registered
Reaction score
Only keep in mind that it's a Russian site. Yes, they publish in English, but it's really a pain in the *ss to maneuver the interface, there is not much you can do with the appearance of your book and if you can't speak Russian, you probably won't get a reply from the help desk. So... Use on your own risk.

PS: I am writing only in English, and I can't change the russian word for "contents" into English, that is so bad looking in a book which is completely in English, I mean, what is this? Why can't I manage the contents area? What's the deal, guys?

Last edited:

Ally_K

Registered
Reaction score
But luckily I know Russian and asked for help in the help desk and they changed the typography from Russian to English. If you know Russian this site is quite good, seeing that you'll always and very quickly will get help, via e-mail or in the help desk chat right on the site (this way they'll answer momentarily). But when you don't know Russian - you'll have to go through hell to make this work. So, yeah, again, use on your own risk. And nerves.