How about a moment of brainstorming?

yoghurtelf

yoghurt elf say wheeee!
Registered
Reaction score
With the Aurora List, that could be to do with the Aurora Borealis or something ;) Maybe she wants to have a steamy night with a hottie in one of those ice caves under the northern lights or something.

Jenna Reads

Registered
Reaction score
Writing this from my phone, so forgive any formatting issues :)

There's several ideas here that are food, but not quite the right fit. For instance, the Fuckit List, love this, but she's not the sort who would say or think "Fuck it," or "Fuck this," even after her awakening, so I can't have this sort of contradiction, regardless of how much it fits and i like it. 😉

The fairy tale theme...again, appealing, but not really the right fit for her. And i agree with the theme would have to carry throughout the piece and I'm not interested in taking on that constraint.

But the true north, the windrose, these concepts resonate, these fit with her thinking. Imma play around with the ideas in my lil brain and see what pops out.

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions! Awesome help!

crossword

Registered
Reaction score
I've been thinking some more about this:

The Carpe Diem List

or

The Seize the Day List

yes, both mean the same but you might like the sound of one better. In the same vein:

Rosebud List

from “Gather ye rosebuds while ye may”

The Don’t Quit List

The Persist List

The Goddess List

because she is listening to her inner goddess which is pushing her to try new things, including being more sexually adventurous. In the same vein:

The Venus List

The Aphrodite List

both feel more feminine than Bucket List.