Good morning!

Kylie Chanae

Registered
Reaction score
Hello! I've already soaked up the newbie instructions and wandered around some various AW aisles before posting my hello. I'm looking forward to gleaning from the experience here. I've written a rough draft of a YA adventure novel and a couple beginnings to other novels over the last couple years, and while I think I have the potential to be a successful writer, so far... meh.

Thank you for extending open arms to newcomers. We're glad to be here!

Anna Iguana

reading all the things
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, Kylie! I'm just popping in to say hello.
:snoopy:

Shemshari

Registered
Reaction score
Hello! I've already soaked up the newbie instructions and wandered around some various AW aisles before posting my hello. I'm looking forward to gleaning from the experience here. I've written a rough draft of a YA adventure novel and a couple beginnings to other novels over the last couple years, and while I think I have the potential to be a successful writer, so far... meh.

Thank you for extending open arms to newcomers. We're glad to be here!

Hey Kylie,

I feel the same way as you. I feel like I have the potential to succeed, by my writing is definitelylacking right now. I have been working on an epic fantasy series for about a year now and I'm hoping that I can hone my sills through the community here.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given each week.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Kylie Chanae

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Anna Iguana! Thanks for saying hello :) I somehow read your pet story somewhere, and now I get to meet you! I am kind of scared of large reptiles, but yours sounds lovely!

Kylie Chanae

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Kylie,

I feel the same way as you. I feel like I have the potential to succeed, by my writing is definitelylacking right now. I have been working on an epic fantasy series for about a year now and I'm hoping that I can hone my sills through the community here.

Hopefully we'll see one another's work published someday and say, "Hey! We were newbs at the same time! High five!"

Kylie Chanae

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, Freya Yuki, Regdog, and Underpope!!

black cat

Registered
Reaction score
Hi this might be an old thread but I am new to this site and seeing how everyone is motivated really made me excited to post my own work. It might not be on the same level as all of you but I will do my very best to catch up. :D