UK specific Promo / Review sites?

Arpeggio

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any promotion sites similar to BookBub / Choosy book worm etc. type sites that have UK readers, are specific to, or cater to the UK?

:e2poke:

WriterBN

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.k-doyle.com
eBookSoda used to have mostly a UK subscriber base, but I used them several years ago. I'm not sure if that's still true.

Arpeggio

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks WriterBN. I will try them out. Their blog implies UK readers.

http://blog.ebooksoda.com/ "I asked four avid readers in Britain, Canada and the US"

Last edited:

Daffyjkl

Registered
Reaction score
Talking about UK specific. Does anyone know if Amazon are going to introduce AMS Campaigns for the UK and other Amazon sites? At the moment the Campaigns are limited to the US. Thanks in advance.

WriterBN

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.k-doyle.com
Talking about UK specific. Does anyone know if Amazon are going to introduce AMS Campaigns for the UK and other Amazon sites? At the moment the Campaigns are limited to the US. Thanks in advance.

AMS is (reportedly) available in the UK, but only if you have a UK-based KDP publishing account.

I have a "normal" purchasing account in the UK, and I tried to see if I could set up an AMS account that way, but I kept getting the runaround from the reps and eventually gave up.

Daffyjkl

Registered
Reaction score
I'm UK based but I see no option in the AMS Dashboard to include UK advertising. It's very frustrating that I can't run my Campaigns globally. I will look on the AMS Forums to see if there is an option. If I find something positive I will come back and post.