Scaramucci accuses Priebus of leaking Scara's financial disclosure

Teinz

Back at it again.
Registered
Reaction score
And now, folks, for yet more madness from this cabal, Kellyanne Conway, in defending the Mooch, asserts that ethics discourage people from serving in government:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kellyanne-conway-being-ethical-discourages-133607669.html

She said this, of course, on Fox & Friends.

caw

Kellyanne:

"There are so many qualified men and women who wanted to serve this president, this administration and their country who have been completely demoralized and completely, I think, disinclined to do so, based on the paperwork that we have to put forward, divesting assets, the different hoops you have to run through,” Conway said. “This White House is transparent and accountable, and we’ve all complied with those rules, but it has disincentivized good men and women. I hope it doesn’t disincentivize Anthony.”

Disgusting.

Lyv

I meant to do that.
Registered
Reaction score
Ryan Lizza recounts his call with Scaramucci (the one before the on-air CNN call). I was going to pull a quote, but I really think it's worth reading the whole thing. It's bonkers, and puts a few things context. Wow.

rugcat

Lost in the Fog
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jlevitt.com
Ryan Lizza recounts his call with Scaramucci (the one before the on-air CNN call). I was going to pull a quote, but I really think it's worth reading the whole thing. It's bonkers, and puts a few things context. Wow.
Well, here's a little excerpt:
Reince is a f------ paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci told New Yorker writer Ryan Lizza in a Wednesday phone call.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-is-a-paranoid-schizophrenic-will-be-asked-to

If these people weren't screwing up the country so badly, this would be the most entertaining political show ever.

MaeZe

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And another twist to the saga: Scaramucci awaits U.S. approval for China deal which explains why he was so angry about his financial disclosure becoming public.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Anthony Scaramucci, the Trump administration's new communications director, has yet to get approval from U.S. regulators to sell his hedge fund firm to a group led by Chinese conglomerate HNA, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Scaramucci agreed in January to sell SkyBridge Capital LLC to clear the way for a job working with U.S. President Donald Trump. That role finally materialized on Friday when Trump shook up his administration, prompting the resignation of White House spokesman Sean Spicer.
Apparently he has a lot of eggs in this basket.

Anna Iguana

reading all the things
Registered
Reaction score
Here's my favorite coverage of Lizza's article. If I had to pick a favorite part, it might be that, while quoting one of the Mooch's choice phrases, the Washington Post (which I love) bleeped the word "suck" rather than the word "c*ck."

Many mysteries in the universe.

Last edited:

cbenoi1

Banned
Reaction score
"There are so many qualified men and women who wanted to serve this president, this administration and their country who have been completely demoralized and completely, I think, disinclined to do so, based on the paperwork that we have to put forward, divesting assets, the different hoops you have to run through,” Conway said.
Yeah. If they could just cut the red tape on background checks they could have a bunch of Russian Cultural Attachés who would be more than happy to fill in the ranks on the cheap.

-cb

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
I think the show has jumped the shark. The cast knows it's going belly up.

ElaineA

All about that action, boss.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneedominick.com
Here's my favorite coverage of Lizza's article. If I had to pick a favorite part, it might be that, while quoting one of the Mooch's choice phrases, the Washington Post (which I love) bleeped the word "suck" rather than the word "c*ck."

Many mysteries in the universe.

The WAPO article has been "updated." I didn't see it earlier, but right now it's got the full Bannon quote in all it's unbleeped glory. :greenie

Anna Iguana

reading all the things
Registered
Reaction score
I knew I shoulda screencapped it. Was on my computer not my phone, and eh, too much work. It was so funny because in sentence one, they bleeped sh*t as "s---" and in sentence two, right after, they bleeped suck as "su--". And I was like, huh, that's thoughtful. They left the "u" in so I could tell apart the two bleeped words.

Introversion

Pie aren't squared, pie are round!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think the show has jumped the shark. The cast knows it's going belly up.

Unfortunately, the spin-off starring Mike Pence is likely to be even worse, just with slicker production values.

Catherine

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If this situation were not so messed up, I'd be laughing so hard I'd cry. Instead, I might just cry. He's worried about the service people who are trans-gendered compromising the ability of the military to protect us. Completely backwards with this type of daily ridiculousness. Talk about a distraction.

Last edited:

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I just read Ryan Lizza's article on The New Yorker. OMG. Is Scaramucci insane? On drugs? Or what? Wow.

Unimportant

No COVID yet. Still masking.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That was my thought, too. I mean, there are a lot of politicians whose politics I am diametrically opposed to, but still, I could take them out to dinner and not worry that they would stick a spoon up their nose or hurl wine at the waiter. Mooch is even less presentable in public than his boss, and that is really saying something.

Twick

Registered
Reaction score
Sean Spicer is, I hope, sitting at home with a beer murmuring "Miss me yet?"

Anna Iguana

reading all the things
Registered
Reaction score
Weirdly, Spicer is still on the payroll a couple more weeks, still in a bigger office than Mooch's, and described by one news outlet as acting like he has a case of "senioritis."

(So I like to picture him doing everything you just said, Twick, except with his feet up on a desk, keeping Mooch out of the office he wants.)

Twick

Registered
Reaction score
The difference I see right now with Scaramucci is that Spicer knew he was lying, hated it, and turned the guilt into anger. Scaramucci is another Trump. He lies easily, without guilt. Probably enjoys it, as long as people act like they believe him. It's when they challenge him that the insane rage comes out.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The difference I see right now with Scaramucci is that Spicer knew he was lying, hated it, and turned the guilt into anger. Scaramucci is another Trump. He lies easily, without guilt. Probably enjoys it, as long as people act like they believe him. It's when they challenge him that the insane rage comes out.

Scaramucci's wife, Diedre Ball, apparently doesn't appreciate his rants and his love affair with Trump, either. She has filed for divorce.

Deidre Ball, who worked as a vice president in investor relations for SkyBridge Capital, the firm he founded in 2005 and sold to ascend to the White House, has filed for divorce from “The Mooch” after three years of marriage after getting fed up with his ruthless quest to get close to President Trump, whom she despises.

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
Mouth the Mooch, who reports only to the President, and a Marine corps general who is supposed to make the whole shit house mess smell good and run like Trump's promised finely tuned machine? Can anyone else see the fucknado on the horizon? --s6