Scaramucci accuses Priebus of leaking Scara's financial disclosure

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
He is live on CNN right now--rambling, boasting about how great a guy the president is, that people in the WH are against him, wailing about the leaks. You have to hear this to believe it. He's combative one minute, fawning over Trump the next. Truly bizarre. --s6

Lyv

I meant to do that.
Registered
Reaction score
He is live on CNN right now--rambling, boasting about how great a guy the president is, that people in the WH are against him, wailing about the leaks. You have to hear this to believe it. He's combative one minute, fawning over Trump the next. Truly bizarre. --s6
I just read a tweet that he just quoted Joe Paterno speaking about honor. Did you hear that?

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
No, but he was rambling worse than Trump. And he had thirty whole minutes to blow on, seemingly without any constructive outline. Thunderbolts and lightning! Very, very frightening!

He said it was about leaks, about his great guy love for the prez, and then he made some vague comment about Priebus and their history. It will be playing all day, in bizarre bits. Something he said seemed to suggest that he had the president's okay to go on the air this morning. --s6

Last edited:

cbenoi1

Banned
Reaction score
You missed the part about the President's right to veto the Russian sanctions voted lately.

-cb

cbenoi1

Banned
Reaction score
Ironic. Right after his rant about insiders talking to journalists I had to take a leak.

-cb

ASeiple

Livin' la vida biblia
Registered
Reaction score
Disorganized, random, ranting one second and kissing up the next...

Well, at least he's more representative of the current administration and its head than Spicer was.

Lyv

I meant to do that.
Registered
Reaction score
Ah, I found the Paterno bit:

“On the honor of the job. Remember Joe Paterno? What would he say? ‘Act like you’ve been there before.’ Act with honor and dignity and respect and hold the confidence of the presidency and his office,” Scaramucci said.

So protect him and his secrets, like Joe Paterno protected himself and his employer. Not wanting to derail this thread, I will simply say this hits my hot button.

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
The White House looks like a MAD sketch. What's Uncle Sam smoking?

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
There was no leak. Scaramucci submitted his financial disclosure form on June 23, after 30 days the information is open to the public and media. 30 days was July 23, information came out after that. All anyone in the media had to do was request it. The people in that Administration should really learn the law.

RE: Paterno. AsI said on Twitter, Paterno and Scaramucci each defend a serial sexual predator.

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
I thought that not 'ethics', but 'investigations of ethics' prevented crooks from serving in government?

MaeZe

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Looks like the Communications Director is a chip right off the Trump block. Wonder if he's apologized to Priebus?

Here's more on regdog's comments: Scaramucci Hints Priebus Was Behind a Leak. But There Was No Leak.
By morning, however, it was clear that the leak was no leak. Lorraine Woellert, Politico’s reporter on the story, explained that she simply requested the financial disclosure form through normal channels and was provided it by a government agency as required by federal law. Mr. Scaramucci deleted his Twitter message but posted a new one referring to a story by the news outlet Axios suggesting that he wanted Mr. Priebus investigated.

Myrealana

I aim to misbehave
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.badfoodie.com
She's got a great future behind her.

-cb
Few things frustrate me more than right wing pundits holding up Conway and Sanders and asking "Why aren't liberals cheering for this woman in a high level position?"

Because, obviously, I'm going to be distracted from the fact that they are horrible human beings by the fact they have vaginas.

It's the same logic that said disaffected Hillary voters would choose McCain in 2008 over Obama because his VP was a woman.

Look people, feminism doesn't mean we always support women over men. What it means is women have the equal opportunity to be assholes and to be called assholes.

cbenoi1

Banned
Reaction score
Just so you know, I meant "the best of one's career is in the past".

-cb

Twick

Registered
Reaction score
Ah, I found the Paterno bit:

So protect him and his secrets, like Joe Paterno protected himself and his employer. Not wanting to derail this thread, I will simply say this hits my hot button.

How could anyone who works in communication think mentioning Joe Paterno was a good idea?