Facebook Friend Requests

cmhbob

Did...did I do that?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bobmuellerwriter.com
There was a recent run on warnings about Jayden K Smith being a hacker, and that you shouldn't accept a friend request from him on Facebook.

I also learned of one where the guy will claim his name is John Lennon. Don't accept it. He's an eggman and a walrus and will goo goo g'joob you.

Turns out there another guy out there claiming his name is Odysseus. He will infect your computer with a trojan horse.

There's another one that just turned up as I was posting this, from a guy claiming to be Steve Miller. But he's a joker, a smoker, and a midnight toker.

Cindyt

Gettin wiggy wit it
Registered
Reaction score
Website
growingupwolf.blogspot.com
I got the Jayden thingy about six times. So, I started blocking some people from messaging me. I mean, seriously, when it's all over FB that something is hoax, but people will spread it "just to be sure." Geez.

PostScript

Registered
Reaction score
Who uses facebook anymore?

Also, common social media advice: Don't accept Friend Requests unless you recognize the person, if you don't know them message them before accepting.

sockycat

Registered
Reaction score
Who uses facebook anymore?

Also, common social media advice: Don't accept Friend Requests unless you recognize the person, if you don't know them message them before accepting.

but where else am I supposed to argue with baby boomers about how the science climate change is undeniable ?

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I refused to accept a Facebook friend request from Luden's because I heard they're hackers..

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
But go ahead and accept a request from Kellogg's because they're grrrreat!