• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking Writing Buddy for Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canislupus54

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for a writing buddy. By that I mean someone to read and critique my work, keep me motivated, and maybe brainstorm with me. I don't expect a writing buddy to do any actual writing on my work.

I generally write fantasy, usually with lots of action. I used to have a strong anime influence in my writing but that's waned and now mainly pops up as high power levels and Japanese names, even in stories that have nothing to do with Japan.

I don't write with a demographic in mind, but I've been told my writing resembles YA writing.

Of course, if you want, I'll return the favor for you.

Reply or PM me if you're interested and thank you for your interest.

Paula Davids

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Canislupus54,
I would be open to exploring a reciprocal writing buddy thing. If you’re still interested I will need to see some of your work and you’ll need to see some of mine.
Paula

Status
Not open for further replies.