• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

beta needed for YA contemporary

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Otter

Friendly Neighborhood Mustelid
Registered
Reaction score
In the room next to the noisy ice machine, for all
Hi all,

I'm looking for someone to beta-read the first five chapters (roughly 7,000 words) of my YA contemporary, WHAT THE WILD GEESE KNOW. I'm willing to swap and will read pretty much any genre, though I prefer YA, sci-fi/fantasy or romance.

I've posted the first scene here in the YA section of SYW: http://absolutewrite.com/forums/sho...Wild-Geese-Know-(YA-contemporary-1-500-words)

If this looks interesting to you, PM me.

Thanks!

Paula Davids

Banned
Reaction score
Hi, I’ve had a skim through the excerpt posted on SWY and I like your humour and imagery, the plausibility of your characters and also the way you grab attention within the first few lines. I would be happy to read your opening chapters. Paula

froglivers

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a bit of free time, and I'd love to do a read through, but the page link seems to require a password.

If you're all set, that's good. If you'd like another pair of eyes, I'm offering.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.