Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume VI)

Jaymz Connelly

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Adelle.

I just finished dinner. As of tomorrow, I will have made dinner 5 times this week. This is not to be borne. Next week I'm going on strike. *g* (I'm only doing dinner tonight and tomorrow because Mr C is away)

Mmm, burgers. Sadly, I did not have a burger for dinner. I have yet to find any sort of takeaway burger that tastes as good as one made at home on the barbeque. (I have a red squiggly line under barbeque... how on earth do Americans spell it? I'd ask my bestie, but she's sleeping.)

I have managed about 500 words today, which is nothing short of miraculous considering what else I got up to today.

Jaymz Connelly

Registered
Reaction score
Yep, it's about like that right now. :D

Did you get your notes worked out in your story?

be frank

not a bloke, not named frank
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
Haven't had a chance yet. Got home, did my exercise, went to my parents' for dinner. We've just gotten back home again, so I'm sitting down now to try get it all written. Fingers crossed it's all still in my noggin!

Jaymz Connelly

Registered
Reaction score
Ah. Good luck! I hope it's all stored safely and will be instantly accessible when you're sitting in front of the document.

be frank

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
Erm, we'll see. I might need a chocolate mental boost. Or ... hmm ... maybe a hot choc? Potentially with some peppermint Schnapps.

*gets distracted by chocolatey things*

Jaymz Connelly

Registered
Reaction score
Hot chocolate with a shot of peppermint Schnapps sounds very good... and I'm not really a peppermint sort of gal.

I've had all my calories for today - about all I could have would be a cup of tea. :D

be frank

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
I picked up the Schnapps thing in Canada, actually. :)

Tea's probably the more sensible option. But it's not an issue either way till I bother to stand up.

Jaymz Connelly

Registered
Reaction score
Now peach Schnapps, that's another thing entirely. Mmm, peach Schnapps.

That's the hard part, standing up. ;)

be frank

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
Now peach Schnapps, that's another thing entirely. Mmm, peach Schnapps.

That's the hard part, standing up. ;)

Eh, I'm not such a fan of peach-flavoured things. I'd still drink it, mind you. (Probably not in a hot chocolate, though. Methinks that'd clash rather horribly).

So, I've made my drink. Went with a hot Milo in the end (coz it was easier than making proper cocoa). Discovered I have no Schnapps, so I've found a Mint Slice biscuit instead to have as an accompaniment.

One upside? While waiting for my milk to heat, I had another great idea for this scene. So I'm off to write it all now.

Morning guys. I'm babysitting again, yay me. At least it is some extra money in the pocket. Sort of anyway. Almost makes it worth it - and I can hang out on here or write too!

Hi, Rai. :hi: Bye, Rai. :hi:

Off to write now. I'll be in and out, though. :)

Jaymz Connelly

Registered
Reaction score
Yay for extra money in the pocket, Rai!

Yeah, peach Schnapps would not go at all well with hot chocolate.

Excellent! I'm sure the scene will turn out awesome now that you've got TWO ideas for it! Write like the wind! (you know, if the wind could write and all)

I'm so tired, I've reached silly stage. But I bet when I go to bed, my eyes will have springs on them.

Jaymz Connelly

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, Rai.

I'm heading off now. Hope you have a great day.

And have a good rest of the evening, BF!

be frank

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
Night, Jay. Sleep well. I got all distracted watching the last quarter of the footy -- amazing finish. So NOW I will go write. Yep. Yes, ma'am. Yes, I will.

See you tomorrow. :hi:

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, reppers. I know all the Aussies are asleep, at least they should be.

Today is a bit of a mess. It's raining which has messed up my work plans. I hate sitting around, killing time, but if I don't, I'd be done already.

be frank

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
:hi:

What is this "sleep" of which you speak?

It's raining here, too, but it's winter so it's allowed. Having said that, this is the first smattering of rain we've had in weeks. The seasons are kind of screwed up right now, huh?

00Pepper

Super Pepper
Registered
Reaction score
Erm, we'll see. I might need a chocolate mental boost. Or ... hmm ... maybe a hot choc? Potentially with some peppermint Schnapps.

*gets distracted by chocolatey things*

Hot chocolate with a shot of peppermint Schnapps sounds very good... and I'm not really a peppermint sort of gal.

I've had all my calories for today - about all I could have would be a cup of tea. :D

See, I thought peppermint schnapps in hot chocolate sounded delicious too. So I bought some. Yech! Seriously. I could have put Scope or Listerine in my hot chocolate and it would've tasted the same. So it's been sitting in the pantry ever since. I'd offer to mail it to someone but the the shipping would probably cost more than the bottle. Good news though, I can probably use it as mouth wash. :greenie

:hi: Hi all you talkative reppers!!! Miss you guys. :Hug2::kiss:

be frank

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
Pepper!! *tackle-hugs the Bauble* Welcome to ORPCC: Volume VI.

The key to the Schnapps is to add a splash. A drizzle. A drop. You want a hint of mint, not mouthwash. :D