Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume VI)

be frank

not a bloke, not named frank
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
:hi:

Someone said nude?

Nice work on the new mattress, Jay. Enjoy your sleep tonight!

Alby ... yugh. That travel makes you exhausted even before you work. Not fun at all.

Bryan, if you want cute guys in athletic gear, you want AFL not cricket. Cricketers wear white sweater-vests. AFL guys wear ... not much. :evil

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think it'd go over very well at all if you were walking around outside in the nude.

Ha! Yeah, I don't think the world wants to see me nude.

You realize, there is no good way for me to respond to this.

LOL So .... Jaymz, gonna be able to get some writing done today? :2angel:

Jaymz Connelly

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, BF. :hi:

I'm very much looking forward to sleeping on the new mattress tonight.

You've got a point there. If those shorts the AFL guys were any shorter, they'd be at risk of arrest for indecent exposure! (I've seen pictures)

- - - Updated - - -

You realize, there is no good way for me to respond to this.

Yep. :evil

Just having lunch right now. Hopefully after that will be words.

be frank

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
The shorts aren't as short/tight as they were in the 70s/80s. :D I'm more a fan of the lovely arms and abs on display.

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:hi:

Someone said nude?

Yup. And I didn't start it!

Bryan, if you want cute guys in athletic gear, you want AFL not cricket. Cricketers wear white sweater-vests. AFL guys wear ... not much. :evil
Ooooh. AFL guys? What's AFL? I have always found Turkish Oil Wrestling to be ... inspiring (especially if you like big hairy guys all oiled up wrestling in leather shorts).

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm a butt girl. Always like a nice, shapely butt.

I knew you were my type of woman Jaymz! My husband has a butt you can bounce a quarter off of! It's all perky.

AFL. Ah ok, Australian Footy! Yeah. :heart: I have seen many a video clip. There are some seriously drool worthy players. (In Highschool I had a crush on the captain of the soccer team. he looked like Tom Cruise, but with straight teeth. :heart: And the most amazing butt, and legs. Just the right amount of hair great shape to his calves and thighs. ...

Jaymz Connelly

Registered
Reaction score
I knew you were my type of woman Jaymz! My husband has a butt you can bounce a quarter off of! It's all perky.

Lot of cricketers have nice butts. Well, they did when I used to watch the cricket regularly. Can't say about them now because i haven't watched the cricket in years. I'm not really a sports-minded person at all.

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Adelle!

Right now, we are talking about footy players butts and legs right now. BF watches more for the arms and abs, and Jaymz has declared for the butt. What do you notice first on a hot guy / gal and / or individual whose gender identity you are currently attracted to (can you tell I work for a university?)

Albedo

Alex
Registered
Reaction score
Goodnight!

BF, I tried to look for a genuine souvlaki at Melbourne airport, but couldn't get one! Disappointment. I had to have Oportos instead.

be frank

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
Oporto? Jeesh, apparently you can't even get proper Nandos at Melbourne airport. :D

I don't think there's much proper of anything at airports. Though I had a surprisingly awesome coffee one time at Brisbane airport. Airports are the only time Mr. BF and I get Maccas. (We only get Hungry Jacks when buying cars. So ... not very often). It's always reliably consistent. I mean sure, it's not exactly food as such, but it's consistent.

Albedo

Alex
Registered
Reaction score
Oporto? Jeesh, apparently you can't even get proper Nandos at Melbourne airport. :D

I don't think there's much proper of anything at airports. Though I had a surprisingly awesome coffee one time at Brisbane airport. Airports are the only time Mr. BF and I get Maccas. (We only get Hungry Jacks when buying cars. So ... not very often). It's always reliably consistent. I mean sure, it's not exactly food as such, but it's consistent.
It's a well known fact that calories eaten while traveling don't count. That's why I'll eat a whole bag of marshmallows when driving long distance, and why everyone eats a huge lunch at the airport and then has a second lunch on the plane. If you book your flights the right way, you can score like four lunches.

be frank

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
Other times calories don't count:

1) When food's eaten off someone else's plate
2) On your birthday
3) On someone else's birthday
4) During public holidays
5) If you're on holidays

Jaymz Connelly

Registered
Reaction score
*nods* It's a well known fact that calories leak out of food that is broken.