Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume VI)

Lillian_Blaire

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
I got up to make a list of all the stuff I need to buy at the store, all the errands to run and projects to finish. I’ve made these lists before but I’m making them again to hopefully put my mind at ease. I often worry I’m going to forget something, so my mind keeps dwelling on it in hopes I won’t forget. Writing it down seems to be the only cure.

The songs are helping, Jay. Thanks!

Jaymz Connelly

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree
Registered
Reaction score
Writing it down is an excellent plan.

I'm always making lists so I don't forget stuff.

Yay!

How about...

Rocking around, the Christmas tree
Have a happy holiday...

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
Hahaha

You’re totally earworming me.

Okay, list has been made. I know I’m forgettimg something but it’ll come to me...probably just about the time I doze off.

Gonna go try for some sleep. :kiss:

G’night again, Jay!

Jaymz Connelly

Registered
Reaction score
Good luck with the getting to sleep, Lil! Hopefully your brain will settle down and let you sleep... and you'll remember whatever you've forgotten when you wake up in the morning. :) :kiss:

be frank

not a bloke, not named frank
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
:e2thud:

I hate this time of year. Hate it. Someone remind me to go away at the end of 2018 instead of enduring this reliably crazy-bananas time at work? Cheers.

Jaymz Connelly

Registered
Reaction score
Sympathies to you, BF. It can't be any fun at all to be flat out busy when most people are heading into the kind of goofing off stage.

be frank

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
Yah. Ugh. I just want to plonk and do nothing tonight. Possibly with some form of adult beverage in my hand. Something cold. It hit 40C here today -- it was fun driving home in my oven at the end of that day!

I haven't had a chance to read back for the last few days. Anything exciting happening?

eta: Haha! Mr BF just got home. He walked in, said, "Huh, that's surprising." I asked what was. He said, "I expected you to have some form of alcohol beside you after that day you had."

The man knows me well!

Last edited:

Jaymz Connelly

Registered
Reaction score
Ugh. We're expecting those temps tomorrow. A cold adult beverage sounds like a very good plan.

I don't think there was anything overly exciting. Lil went to her youngest's band concert and it was better than she expected. Bry's been headache free for a couple of days... um... MRF wrote something and posted it for crit(I think?)... V finally got to see the Christmas lights at the resort... Southy's having issues with all the crap as a result of the wildfires in CA... and I finished the second read-through of my story. :)

Heh! That's hilarious! He does know you well.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, also, I'm plotting evil things. :evil

ajaye

partial to a gum tree
Registered
Reaction score
Glad you're finally home relaxing, BF.

Jay, I'm shocked!

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, Aussies. I know I’m late to the party, but I wanted to say hi. :hi:

Sorry about your schedule, BF. I was about to complain about mine but I’ll refrain. *hands BF biggest drink ever*

be frank

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
:hi:

*tackle-hugs Lil*

I have wine now. And cherries. :)

You're allowed to complain about your schedule!

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
Yayyyy!! BF! :e2kissy:

I have been crafting like wildfire and still I’m way behind and nothing will reach anyone in time for Christmas!! Aaaahhhhh!!

- - - Updated - - -

Is there such thing as breakfast wine? I know there’s dessert wine...

be frank

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lanifrank.com
Yay for late gifts! Woo!

No... wait.

You'll get em done. Plenty of time. *looks at date* Oh, shit! How is it mid-December already?! I'd better buy some gifts for the guys at work. Wine for everyone!

Speaking of, breakfast wine is totally a thing. Because I say so. :D

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
Swwweeeeet! *drinks all the breakfast wine*

*goes back to bed*

I honestly have the busiest day of my life today. Okay, maybe not THE busiest, but pretty stinkin’ busy. Ugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, how IS it already mid-December??

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
I have so much reading I’m supposed to be doing for people. Sorry sorry sorry, guys!! As soon as a I find my head, I’ll get to it.

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have so much reading I’m supposed to be doing for people. Sorry sorry sorry, guys!! As soon as a I find my head, I’ll get to it.
Its the holidays darlin. Relax. We all understand that family comes first. I don’t think anyone has a real deadline right now :). Lighten up on yourself. If you are that concerned drop a line to your authors and let them know that you have family stuff you must take care of, and will get to their stuff, probably after the new year. That give you 2 weeks to enjoy the season. Or two weeks to focus solely on crafting for presents for me er I mean your family! !

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, reppers!

All documents have been acquired, scanned, and sent to the loan officer. Hopefully I can provide enough proof to the bank that I am indeed financial responsible and they;ll approve me for a loan. If not, I'll just have to wait until next year.

More snow will be moving in this afternoon. They're predicting 2-4 inches by tomorrow morning.

Southpaw

The squirrel apocalypse is coming!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Morning all!

Yah. Ugh. I just want to plonk and do nothing tonight. Possibly with some form of adult beverage in my hand. Something cold. It hit 40C here today -- it was fun driving home in my oven at the end of that day!

I haven't had a chance to read back for the last few days. Anything exciting happening?

eta: Haha! Mr BF just got home. He walked in, said, "Huh, that's surprising." I asked what was. He said, "I expected you to have some form of alcohol beside you after that day you had."

The man knows me well!

:ROFL:

:hi:

*tackle-hugs Lil*

I have wine now. And cherries. :)

You're allowed to complain about your schedule!

All better now?

Yayyyy!! BF! :e2kissy:

I have been crafting like wildfire and still I’m way behind and nothing will reach anyone in time for Christmas!! Aaaahhhhh!!

- - - Updated - - -

Is there such thing as breakfast wine? I know there’s dessert wine...

I believe they call it champagne.

Good morning, reppers!

All documents have been acquired, scanned, and sent to the loan officer. Hopefully I can provide enough proof to the bank that I am indeed financial responsible and they;ll approve me for a loan. If not, I'll just have to wait until next year.

More snow will be moving in this afternoon. They're predicting 2-4 inches by tomorrow morning.

Best of luck!

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
Hey! :hi:

What a day! It’s two thirty and I’m just stopping to eat for the first time today. Crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome marks, Daniel.

Jaymz Connelly

Registered
Reaction score
Its the holidays darlin. Relax. We all understand that family comes first. I don’t think anyone has a real deadline right now :). Lighten up on yourself. If you are that concerned drop a line to your authors and let them know that you have family stuff you must take care of, and will get to their stuff, probably after the new year. That give you 2 weeks to enjoy the season. Or two weeks to focus solely on crafting for presents for me er I mean your family! !

+1

Morning all.:hi:

Ajaye - :evil

Daniel - well done on the marks!

V- good luck with the loan app

Lil - I'd be ill from hunger if I hadn't eaten and it was 2:30 in the afternoon.

Today will be spent reading and writing (but no bloody 'rithmatic, thank you very much!).

Time for coffee, before it gets too damn hot.

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, Jay! My day is finally (sort of) winding down. It’s 5 pm and I haven’t been home since 7 am. Well, that’s a lie. I was home from 8 to 8:30, then right back out again. The good news is I think I have almost all shopping done for the holiday. After my grocery store run this evening, I should be FINISHED! I just have to spend every waking moment crocheting now until Christmas Day.

:e2cry::flag::e2faint::e2thud: