The AW Amazon Store
Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Calling all Portland Writers & Readers! June 24, 2017

Calling all Portland Writers & Readers! June 24, 2017

This year I am chairing the Historical Novel Society in Portland, OR from June 22-24. For the first time, our Board has put together a special program aimed at readers, to be held on:

Saturday, June 24, 2017
    The Portland Hilton, 621 SW 6th Avenue
    12:30 – 5:15 pm

This afternoon event offers readers the chance to hear their favorite historical novelists discuss fun topics in historical fiction on lively panel presentations and to attend an interview with guests of honor Pulitzer-Prize winning Geraldine Brooks and David Ebershoff, author of The Danish Girl. The Conference Book Signing, which features 120 authors, including our guests of honor, follows. Authors’ titles will be available for purchase, and readers may have them autographed on-site.

REGISTER NOW FOR $15. DETAILS AT: http://hns-conference.org/program/readers-festival/

SPACE PERMITTING, $20 ADMISSION FEE AT DOOR

THE BOOK SIGNING IS FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.

I hope to see you there!

Vanitha Sankaran
    HNS2017 Conference Chair
    Last edited by vsrenard; 06-15-2017 at 08:42 PM.
    "...To you I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world...” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Watermark: A Novel of the Middle Ages