Hello all, I would like to help edit your new books!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jraucy

Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
I have been doing non-fiction content editing for a few years and I would like to help you edit your book to get it optimized for publishing.
My editing would make your writing more professional, and more clear, which is important for readers and you’d free up the time that you could use to create more content.
We can discuss the details of this, of course, but first I wanted to see if this was something any of you would be interested in.
If so, send me a private message and I will send you a sample of some of my past work.

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
I have been doing non-fiction content editing for a few years and I would like to help you edit your book to get it optimized for publishing.
My editing would make your writing more professional, and more clear, which is important for readers and you’d free up the time that you could use to create more content.
We can discuss the details of this, of course, but first I wanted to see if this was something any of you would be interested in.
If so, send me a private message and I will send you a sample of some of my past work.

I would not want any work of mine edited by the person who wrote this.

Status
Not open for further replies.