Trump to give speech at antigay conference

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
More info here.

Anybody who still supports this sorry excuse for a human being is more than welcome to it. But if you want to claim he still supports the LGBT community? I will call you a dirty liar to your face.

Cindyt

Gettin wiggy wit it
Registered
Reaction score
Website
growingupwolf.blogspot.com
I agree! I've just put my ex-supervisor on restriction (FB) for her continued
smiley-violent083.gif
support of him. Giimme a break. There is absolutely no telling what Mr. Cheeto will say at the antigay conference.

Last edited:

Dennis E. Taylor

Get it off! It burns!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I agree! I've just put my ex-supervisor on restriction (FB) for her continued:deadhorse support of him. Giimme a break. There is absolutely no telling what Mr. Cheeto will say at the antigay conference.

Hope someone is able to get a full unexpurgated recording. Given 45's lack of self-control and his tendency to go for the jugular, I'd imagine the recording would deliver some gems that could be played back for years at the most inconvenient times.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Come on, fellas. We all know he's going to be there to sway them into gaylove. Gees! You people trouble me sometimes!

SWest

In the garden...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
lol

His approval ratings are so low that:

a) they can't give his speeches away,

2) they'll scrape the bottom of any barrel.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of deadly toxins at the bottom of this particular barrel.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hope someone is able to get a full unexpurgated recording. Given 45's lack of self-control and his tendency to go for the jugular, I'd imagine the recording would deliver some gems that could be played back for years at the most inconvenient times.

He'll probably continue to assert that, as A Christian Of The Most Christian Christianness™, he's here to support his fellow Christians in their pursuit of Christianity and Republicanhood in these most trying times because Jesus, Christianity, and continued Religious Freedom, As Long As It's The Correct Religion.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
He'll probably continue to assert that, as A Christian Of The Most Christian Christianness™, he's here to support his fellow Christians in their pursuit of Christianity and Republicanhood in these most trying times because Jesus, Christianity, and continued Religious Freedom, As Long As It's The Correct Religion.
Pussy grabbers for Jesus?

DancingMaenid

New kid...seven years ago!
Registered
Reaction score
Based on Trump's past speeches, it wouldn't shock me if he just spent the whole time ranting about how he won the election fair and square and the fake news media is out to get him.

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
I suspect a bingo card would be pretty easy to produce.

I am braced for versions of:

I have lots of gay friends
stupendous gay friends
the gay people love me

. . . not