Verizon.net email users

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
A lot of members have verizon.net emails in their AW profiles/settings. Verizon is going to stop directly supporting email, and you'll need to change the email address used in your AW account.

If you're using a non-functioning email address, you're not going to be able to retrieve a password, or receive PM notifications or thread subscriptions.

• When you change your email in your AW Settings, the server sends you a link to the old address to confirm that it's really you and you really meant to do that.
  • You will not be able to post until you confirm that you did in fact make the change by clicking the link in the email.
  • You can PM me or use the Contact Us form on the bottom of any AW Forum page if you change your email and it's been 24 hours, and you have checked spam filters, etc, and have not received the email with the link.

To Change your AW Account Email.

1. Click Settings on the top right of the forum page.
  2. Scroll down to My Account on the left under My Settings.
  3. Click Edit Email and Password.
  4. Scroll down to Edit Email in the central area of the page.
  5. Enter your new email address twice, once in each of the email address fields.
  6. Watch for an email sent to the old address; click the confirmation link. The email may end up in your spam or junk folders, or your email provider may filter it so that you never get it.
  7. If it's been 24 hours, or if the link doesn't work, PM me or use the Contact Us form on the bottom of the page.

Jason

Ideas bounce around in my head
Registered
Reaction score
Oh God...that's gonna create some work for you Lisa. Kudos for meeting it head-on! Have you brewed the requisite pots of :Coffee: yet?

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
Oh God...that's gonna create some work for you Lisa. Kudos for meeting it head-on! Have you brewed the requisite pots of :Coffee: yet?

I had mostly stopped drinking coffee except for rare cups.

I'm now at two cups a day, and sometimes, three . . .

Jason

Ideas bounce around in my head
Registered
Reaction score
search the word "cup", replace with "pot", and you have my daily consumption...