How Far Is Going Too Far With The Donald Trump Hate?

Did Kathy Griffin Go Too Far With the Severed Head of Trump?

• Yes. Way Too Far.

Votes: 46 58.2%
  • No. Not Too Far.

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Meh. What's the Big Deal?

Votes: 24 30.4%

• Total voters

Alessandra Kelley

Sophipygian
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alessandrakelley.com
I count myself among those who thought it was a big deal for Griffin, but thought it was a much bigger deal when President Obama and his family were being burned in effigy, hanged, lynched, depicted as apes and more.

Barron Trump, like all the Trumps, has his own issues
. :Wha:

Ick. He's a child. Leave him out of this.

He seems to be one of those unfortunate little boys who are big enough to look much older than they are. He's still a child. Cut it out.

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ick. He's a child. Leave him out of this.

He seems to be one of those unfortunate little boys who are big enough to look much older than they are. He's still a child. Cut it out.

Yeah. You're right. My bad.

Latina Bunny

Lover of Contemporary/Fantasy Romance (she/her)
Registered
Reaction score
I voted it went too far. I never found killing or ultra-bloody-violent jokes that funny in the first place.

I may not like Trump, but this kind of joke is just tasteless to me, and feels like almost like an indirect death threat.

I didn't like what many cruel people did towards Obama, and I would not like similar things done towards the orange Trump-person that is currently occupying the President's chair. This only provides ammo to the extremists and hurts our left side and the Big-Picture cause (of opposing teh Trumpinator).

I do feel bad, though, if Kathy Griffin is getting death threats over this ordeal, if I am reading the news correctly. :( I would not wish for anyone to get death threats.