Hello from a newbie!

airandarkness

Registered
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Elizabeth, and I'm new to the forum here (though I'm a longtime lurker). I've been writing for fun since I was in middle school, and more seriously (but also still for fun :D) for about seven years now. I write genre fiction, mostly fantasy, both adult and YA, and I'm currently submitting to agents on a couple of different YA novels. I'm here looking for some feedback, but also to meet some other writers and get involved in the community.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
welcome.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given each week.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Anna Iguana

reading all the things
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Elizabeth. Welcome. :hi:

Ruuzart

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,
Hope you have a nice time on the forum, it is a good place!

Charles Gull

Registered
Reaction score
Elizabeth, great to have you on the forum.

You seem to have been quite quiet recently. I send you loads of energetic writer's spirit ! :hooray:

airandarkness

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes, everyone! I'm really excited to become a part of this community.

Elizabeth, great to have you on the forum.

You seem to have been quite quiet recently. I send you loads of energetic writer's spirit ! :hooray:

Heh, thanks! I am pretty quiet in general, even on forums, sometimes. I've never been a particularly prolific poster lol. But I've got loads of free time this morning, so I'm hanging around, checking out the forums, posting a bit here and there ;)

Yarns

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the community, Elizabeth. I'm also new here and looking for feedback and a fan of fantasy too. It's great to have you!