dubious Russian document influenced the FBI’s handling of the Clinton probe

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
First there was the FBI Reopens Hillary Clinton Email Case (thread)

Then there was New Comey Letter (Nov 6): FBI has not changed its conclusion regarding Clinton email server (thread)

And now via the Washington Post: dubious Russian document influenced the FBI’s handling of the Clinton probe

But according to the FBI’s own assessment, the document was bad intelligence — and according to people familiar with its contents, possibly even a fake sent to confuse the bureau.

This imbroglio becomes increasingly bizarre every time we learn something new.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Nothing about the undermining of Hillary Clinton surprises me. Too many people were willing to believe anything negative about her. The very fact that pizzagate had anyone believing it proves that. The Russians succeeded with their agenda. They wanted Trump instead of Hillary. Their plan worked.

MaeZe

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I only get more and more angry. Trump is POTUS because of a grossly unfair election and the oft repeated claim is, the Russians interfered but didn't affect the election outcome. To hell they didn't.

But to admit that leaves people with the dilemma, we've never declared a POTUS election invalid. There's no solution for a rigged election in the Constitution. And the cheating GOP isn't about to give up their win.

And to top it off we have the most incompetent POTUS conceivable.

I only get more and more angry.

Last edited: