Hello

DamienLoveshaft

Fudanshi
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.damienloveshaft.com
I'm Damien, I write gay erotic fiction. My first book is going to be part of series on Lovecraftian horror, mystery, and alt history. I joined this site to find resources, help others, and maybe make a writer buddy along the way.

MadAlice

We're all mad down here
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, Damien! Are the gay erotic fiction and the rest tied together, or are you going in a different direction?

DamienLoveshaft

Fudanshi
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.damienloveshaft.com
Welcome, Damien! Are the gay erotic fiction and the rest tied together, or are you going in a different direction?
They are, I like to have an actual story with erotica splashed in and the erotica is all relevant to the mystery at hand and the MC's personal goals. It's probably an odd preference, but sex scene after sex scene feels hard to read. This is my first try at a full length novel though so any erotica I've written before was short stories. Thanks for asking.

HaHs

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Damien! Sounds like a super interesting project you're working on. I hope you find everything you're looking for!

From a fellow newb

Last edited:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
welcome.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given each week.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: Hi Damien, this place is a great resource! You came to the right place. I hope you like it here!

Venavis

Semi-benevolent overlord
Registered
Reaction score
Website
venavis.blog
Some of my work has similar themes. Haven't delved into Lovecraft quite as much as my style goes more to dark humor than full on terror, but there is plenty of sex going on as well.

DamienLoveshaft

Fudanshi
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.damienloveshaft.com
Some of my work has similar themes. Haven't delved into Lovecraft quite as much as my style goes more to dark humor than full on terror, but there is plenty of sex going on as well.

Cool! I actually adore dark humor. I wish you the best of luck with that. I actually haven't noticed much dark humor in novels and such I've read. I only ever see it in manga. Lovecraft is just my new project for a series anyway, I've done other stuff before this.

Venavis

Semi-benevolent overlord
Registered
Reaction score
Website
venavis.blog
Do you have a blog or other place I can check out your work?

DamienLoveshaft

Fudanshi
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.damienloveshaft.com
Do you have a blog or other place I can check out your work?

I'm working on setting something up now, but it's a slow process because I'm also in the process of moving heheh. Plus I'll need new writing for it because I managed to lose most of my old writing in a combination of electronics failures and trashing a lot of works when I finished them because I only saw them as practice. I'm currently struggling with getting my domain name to go on a blog >_<.'

Nevermind! I got it up now! but it is empty for the time being. www.damienloveshaft.com

Last edited: