Only in Canada: Police crashes teen music party

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This sort of thing is why I want to start over and live in Canada. (The grown-ups. Not so much the teen music, though I'm sure that's lovely, too.)

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, only in Canada would we give a drummer a uniform, authority and a gun; and assume that he would act like a cop and not a drummer. ;)

Jan74

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Love it! Reminds me of the video of the officers joining in on a basketball game or was it street hockey? I can't remember but I think its the best when offices get involved with the community, I wonder how many teens at that party will think differently about reaching out to the police in a time of need? Police are integral to community building. Thanks for sharing it's nice to hear something positive about the police.

LeftyLucy

Registered
Reaction score
That's awesome and by God, do I appreciate Canada more every day.

I can see Ontario from my house, and the Toronto skyline from my street, and we're in Canada all the darned time. My husband is eligible for dual citizenship and I work for a company headquartered in TO. Moving has been a real topic of conversation for us, except that we really, really, really love our home and our friends.

Brightdreamer

Just Another Lazy Perfectionist
Registered
Reaction score
Website
brightdreamersbookreviews.blogspot.com