Published!

Status
Not open for further replies.

authorMAF

Registered
Reaction score
Website
authormaf.com
I don't know if some of you remember me - I used to post and spend a lot of time on this forum (I am trying to get back, I swear, but I live on Twitter now lol). This is one of the first online places I met great writing friends, critiques, helpful authors; people I appreciate so, so much. Some helped on queries, others on synopses - I found great beta readers here as well.

The second query I posted here was for an Adult Paranormal Mystery called MY SOUL TO GIVE. I started posting about this story back in 2014, so it might seem a bit far, but I finally did it; I was offered a publishing contract with Evernight Press :)

I just wanted to thank everyone here who had not only supported me as I went through tough times of almost giving up several times, almost ripping my hair out with queries, first lines, scenes, etc., but for taking the time to critique in the first place, offering great advice that, to this day, I still used in other queries I've written through the past 3 years that have gone by (in which, I wrote another four manuscripts).

I don't have a publishing date yet, but will have some updates around June 5 - until then, thank you again so, so much!

Marlys

Resist. Love. Go outside.
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats, and best of luck with it!

s_nov

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations! That's awesome!

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations. Wishing you many sales.:hooray:

chompers

Registered
Reaction score
Has it really been that long ago? Wow. Anyways, congrats! Aren't you glad you persevered? Btw, beautiful artwork!

telford

We learn by doing
Registered
Reaction score
Late to the party but my heartiest congratulations.

vicky271

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you :)

authorMAF

Registered
Reaction score
Website
authormaf.com
Release date is June 29, 2017!

If you'd like more information, I have a few places you can look it up, such as my Author Website, my Blog, and my Facebook Page. You can also add MY SOUL TO GIVE on Goodreads if you're interested in adding it to any list!

I'm also looking for anyone who would like to help me with a blog tour on June 29th (blog/social media/website/etc.) - anything to boost the novel when it comes out! :) If you're interested, please email me at stormowl7 @ gmail . com (without the spaces).

Thank you! :D
Magali

Status
Not open for further replies.