Chanukah scene with dreidle and menorah

AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Poetry Books

A Gritty, Delicate Elegy TaylorSaville's Avatar

Poetry Books

What are some good compilation books of poetry you guys have read?

I'm thinking about releasing all of my poetry in one volume eventually, and I'm wondering if that sort of project tends to do well? Anyone have experience?
    Jagged Mind available on Amazon. ▼

figuring it all out foxesfairytales's Avatar
    I really like Carol Ann Duffy's The World's Wife and Amanda Lovelace's The Princess Saves Herself in This One. The Princess... was released just this year and seems to be part of a trend for really unstructured poetry at the moment. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur has been really popular and looks similar, but I haven't read that one yet.

A Gritty, Delicate Elegy TaylorSaville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by foxesfairytales View Post
    I really like Carol Ann Duffy's The World's Wife and Amanda Lovelace's The Princess Saves Herself in This One. The Princess... was released just this year and seems to be part of a trend for really unstructured poetry at the moment. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur has been really popular and looks similar, but I haven't read that one yet.
    Thank you for the suggestions! I'll definitely have to check these out. It's an idea that has intrigued me for a while.
    Jagged Mind available on Amazon. ▼