• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Fiction Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denevius

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in swapping a flash fiction piece, please PM me, or email me at eniac_caine(AT)hotmail(DOT)com. I'll read up to 2000 words.

The piece I'd like looked at is about 700 words, so it should go quickly. Here's the first three lines of DAGGER TO THE BACK.

No one in the dojang was surprised when Kal Joo-Won proposed to Nalisa. The two of them spent countless hours together, obsessed with fulfilling the Master’s mantra: defeat any opponent by out training them. Long after the sword school closed every evening, they remained, executing complicated maneuvers in the echoing silence of the empty hall.

MadAlice

We're all mad down here
Registered
Reaction score
Have you considered posting your work in the Share Your Work forum?

Denevius

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
I often post the first 200 of a several thousand word story, but with the brevity of this piece, i would prefer not to post it in its entirety to a public forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.