Trump brags about "saving country money" by working in his NJ home.

shootseven

Registered
Reaction score
This is not parody. He really did tweet this this morning: "Rather than causing a big disruption in N.Y.C., I will be working out of my home in Bedminster, N.J. this weekend. Also saves country money!"

Twick

Registered
Reaction score
What about the White House? Why can't he work there?

cornflake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
He's gone to Florida seven times. Melania and Barron live in NYC, costing us a ludicrous fucking amount per day and screwing up midtown on a perpetual basis, and he's screwed up like three airports worth of traffic AND dragged the SS operation, currently with bases in NYC and Fla. to Jersey -- and this is somehow saving money. The man has the IQ of a parsnip.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What about the White House? Why can't he work there?

It's haaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrddddddddddd.

Oh, and there is no golf course.

Mark Moore

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, and there is no golf course.

"Thanks for the suggestion. You're pretty sharp. I'm gonna build a massive golf course. Well, not me, obviously, poor people, but not Hispanics...maybe. It'll be tremendous, so freakin' yuuuge. Hot, sprawling, and beautiful with lots of holes. Yep, lots and lots of holes...that I'll whack into repeatedly, because I'm THAT good. It'll be unbelievable. Maybe I'll host some tournaments there. It'll be spectacular and save lots and lots of money...for Americans, I mean. Just wait. You won't believe your eyes. And if you do, don't. What's that? What does 'STFU' mean? Am I supposed to name-drop my new university or somethin'? Oh, okay. Anyway, stay tuned. I'm out."

- D.J. Trump (in the "Whizzy Hizzy"; you like that? I made it up myself)

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
What infuriates me about that tweet is that his wife and son are still in NYC, screwing up the city and costing tons of money. The other thing is that by mentioning how he's "saving" money by going to NJ, it implies that he's aware of how much it's costing the federal government for him to take his weekly trips to Florida.

And likewise, how much he doesn't actually care.