Jumping in!!

Delilah J. Anders

Registered
Reaction score
HI all! Glad to be surrounding myself with fellow writers!

I am essentially at the beginning of my journey.. at least the getting published part anyway. I have one written and am currently in the research stage of finding an agent and hopefully getting published.

Skimming over various threads here and other places I am picking up lots of do's and don't's. My other hope is that while I am doing my due diligence as I am starting this journey of research and query writing etc, that it will save me a bit of grief in the long run! HA! We can hope right?

Anyway, I am an adult romance/erotic writer, but my stories are more than just steamy scenes. I look forward to branching out beyond that after a while, but this is my forte right now.

I am Delilah, aka not my real name, just my pen name, and I can't wait to learn lots of new things and about many of you all here as well!

So, this is my quick hello, dipping my toes in the writer community water!

Anna Iguana

reading all the things
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Delilah. :welcome: Good luck as you research and query.

Ehlionney

Vickichuuuuuuuuu
Registered
Reaction score
Hey there, Delilah
What's it like in New York city?
I'm a thousand miles away
But, girl, tonight you look so pretty
Yes, you do
Times Square can't shine as bright as you
I swear, it's true

OK, now that I've gotten that out of my system... hihi :) welcome from a fellow newcomer! Good luck with finding an agent and publisher! I'm nowhere close to that stage lol, I'm juggling something around 9-ish books and several short stories because I never get constant inspiration on one project for very long before getting distracted by ideas for another -_-

Delilah J. Anders

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Ehlionney.. I totally know what you mean.. I have my author blog for my short stories.. and it desperately needs to be added to.. my problem is they are all swirling around in my head because my ocd won't let me start another till I get the the one before done. Makes things interesting in my skull.. lol

So many stories, so many questions, so many .. so much.. everything!! Right? lol

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
welcome.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report each week to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments.
Awesome smilies and awards are given each week.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!
Here’s how to Promote With Aplomb.

Sigma

Registered
Reaction score
My other hope is that while I am doing my due diligence as I am starting this journey of research and query writing etc, that it will save me a bit of grief in the long run! HA! We can hope right?
!
Hi Delilah. Smart approach.

E. Steve

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Speaking as a fellow newbie, glad you are here.:partyguy: