• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for Beta Readers for a YA Contemporary Sci-fi. I'm willing to swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneWhoWrites

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for beta readers for my ~67,500 word YA contemporary sci-fi novel, Forewarned. I'm willing to beta read something in exchange. Mostly, I read YA, sci-fi, steampunk, and a little bit of fantasy, but I'm willing to give just about anything a try. It can't hurt to ask! If this goes well, I might be willing to become critique partners.

Here's my blurb:

Sixteen-year-old Nick Kaczynski just wanted to keep his head down and do his time at Prescott High School. It was going pretty well until he helped school pariah Kaitlin “Beer Gut” Lee after some vicious bullying. After discovering that her large belly holds an amazing secret, Nick gets to know her and begins to develop feelings for her.

Kaitlin and her family are hiding from a doomsday cult that used to worship her led by someone from Nick’s past. A crisis forces the two of them to the cult’s compound where the fate of human civilization is thrust into Kaitlin’s hands. Will Kaitlin be able to save Earth? After the way people have treated her, will she even want to?

PM me if you're interested. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.