C-SPAN Book TV - Panel on the media, Trump, reporting, age of information -- so good.

MaeZe

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
All C-SPAN Book TV programs can be watched free online. This one was excellent. I'll probably watch it again. Originally recorded on March 25, 2017.

Panel Discussion on the Media
Marc Fisher and Michael Kranish, co-authors of Trump Revealed: An American Journey of Ambition, Ego, Money, and Power; Tom Nichols, author of The Death of Expertise: The Campaign Against Established Knowledge and Why It Matters; Frank Sesno, author of Ask More: The Power of Questions - To Open Doors, Uncover Solutions, and Spark Change; and and April Ryan, author of The Presidency in Black and White: My Up-Close View of Three Presidents and Race in America, talked about the media.

“Questions, Expertise, and the President: Not Just for News Junkies” was a panel at the 2017 Virginia Festival of the Book.

Definitely worth the hour and change, or you can read the transcript at the same link.

Why doesn't Seattle have any book festivals? Dang! That would so make this place perfect, well that and maybe affordable housing.

Last edited:

MaeZe

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh Dear! I just noticed the typo in my title. Damn my aging brain, so frustrating to find things that I was oblivious to seeing over and over.

It is CSPAN Book TV, not CNN. Post has been fixed.

Thanks to rugcat for the help!! :Thumbs:

Last edited: