Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
An actual out-loud laugh!

Lillian_Blaire

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
A rabbi recently retired and was going through his old stuff when he found his drawer full of foreskins from all the circumcisions he had performed. Not knowing what to do with them he decided to take them to the local tailor. He told the tailor to do the best he could and make him something wonderful out of all these foreskins. The tailor said come back in two weeks and it'll be finished.

In two weeks time the rabbi came back only to be given a wallet. The rabbi asked "A wallet? That's all?" To which the tailor answered, "Yeah, but if you rub it, it turns into a suitcase!"
OMG. :roll:

I thought this was supposed to be the BAD joke thread. That one was actually funny.

Jack McManus

smoothopr8r
Registered
Reaction score
An actual out-loud laugh!

(Sotto voce) Hey! Keep it down in here guys, before Haggis throws us all out for having too much fun!

This one should help damp it down:

For the chem nerds in here . . .

Q) Want to hear a joke about Sodium?

A) Na.

Q) Want to hear a joke about Sodium Hypobromite?

A) NaBrO.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I know just enough chemistry to get those. Considering I last took chemistry (cough-cough!) years ago, that's pretty good.

Why are there so many Smiths and Johnsons in the phone book?

They all have phones.

Quentin Nokov

King of the Kitties
Registered
Reaction score
Don't know if this one has been posted yet, but, What do you call a pig who does karate?

A pork-chop :D

Kjbartolotta

Potentially has/is dog
Registered
Reaction score
Grandfather was getting on in years, and the family decided to gather around him so they could hear stories of his amazing life.
"So grandfather," the son said, "what's the most terrifying thing you've ever seen?"
"Well," said grandfather, "I was on an African safari, and I see this lion running towards us. And it keeps running and running, and I realize there's nothing we can do. And then, the lion pounces on us, and goes ROAR, and oh my my God I pooped my pants."
"Wait," the son said. "You pooped your pants when the lion pounced on you?"
"No, when I went ROAR!"

-Maybe easier to tell in person, since you want to do the roar as loud and scary as possible-

RoseDG

Registered
Reaction score
Three cats are competing in a race. There’s an English cat named “One Two Three”, a German cat named “Ein Zwei Drei”, and a French cat named “Un Deux Trois”. The cats all swim across a lake. The English cat finishes first, the German cat finishes second, but the French cat is nowhere to be found.

Why?

Because the Un Deux Trois quatre cinq.

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What with all the recent political turmoil in northern Spain, I was reminded of the tensions they had there some years back with the Basque Separatist Movement. Back then, National Geographic did an article on the Pyrenees and I was struck by the curious architecture of the Basque houses. They all have one front door but several back doors. Then I remembered the saying...

'Never put all your Basques into one exit.'

:D

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, my. That was wonderfully awful.

Jack McManus

smoothopr8r
Registered
Reaction score
A peasant inherited a throne from a distant blue-blooded relative. Fearful of leaving the magnificent piece of royal furniture out in the open, what with roving bands of thieves about, he stored the throne in the attic of his house. Unfortunately, the house being made of sticks and grass, the throne came crashing down from the attic one night, killing the poor peasant while he slept; thus giving rise to that old adage:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
"People who live in grass houses shouldn't stow thrones."

Richard White

Stealthy Plot Bunny Peddler
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardcwhite.com
When asked what he had to say about his prize longhorn swallowing some C-4, the rancher replied. "Abominable"

Spoiler Text: (A bomb in a bull)

Last edited:

Ketzel

Leaving on the 2:19
Registered
Reaction score
Three cats are competing in a race. There’s an English cat named “One Two Three”, a German cat named “Ein Zwei Drei”, and a French cat named “Un Deux Trois”. The cats all swim across a lake. The English cat finishes first, the German cat finishes second, but the French cat is nowhere to be found.

Why?

Because the Un Deux Trois quatre cinq.
Beat you to it! (Post #177). Well, I had a different set-up, but the punch line was the same. :)

Ketzel

Leaving on the 2:19
Registered
Reaction score
Husband and wife were sitting on the porch on a hot day. "You know what would taste good right now?" he said, "An ice cream sundae. I think I'll go down to the ice cream shop and buy us a couple. " "Well, OK," said his wife, "But don't you forget like you did last time - I want vanilla ice cream, not chocolate, and I want nuts on mine. You better write it down so you remember.""I'll remember, I don't need to write it," said the husband and off he went.

Came back an hour later with two ham sandwiches. His wife looked at him in disbelief. "Didn't I tell you to write it down, you stubborn old man? I told you - extra mustard!"

Last edited:

Keithy

Just keep swimming
Registered
Reaction score
Why did the funeral director wander around the graveyard for so long?

He'd lost the plot.

Keithy

Just keep swimming
Registered
Reaction score
What item of furniture is the tallest?

A bookcase. It's got the most stories.

gbhike

Registered
Reaction score
A dad just finished having surgery on his fingers.

He asked the doctor, "Will I be able to play the piano soon?"

"Yes," the doctor said.

"That's amazing!" the dad said. "I was never able to before!"

porlock

Registered
Reaction score
The senator defended his actions at the restaurant - the lady was choking and he was attempting the hind-lick maneuver.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That one's funny because it's true.

Sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.