Had a really hard time finding Designing Book Covers under Ekphrasis

Gregg Bell

Registered
Reaction score
Just FYI. I honestly thought Designing Book Covers had been removed from AbsoluteWrite. As I recall, it used to be under "Art..." something like that. I don't know what Ekphrasis is. I lucked out getting here.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Gregg, you happened to search for it on April Fool's Day, when a number of boards and threads on those boards are renamed to match a silly theme as shown on the replacement banner at the top of the home page. (This year the theme was poetry.) Things will be normal again when the moderators and admin find the time to change everything back again.

Maryn, wanting to add, "Are you not amused?" in an imperial voice, then nudge your ribs gently

Gregg Bell

Registered
Reaction score
Gregg, you happened to search for it on April Fool's Day, when a number of boards and threads on those boards are renamed to match a silly theme as shown on the replacement banner at the top of the home page. (This year the theme was poetry.) Things will be normal again when the moderators and admin find the time to change everything back again.

Maryn, wanting to add, "Are you not amused?" in an imperial voice, then nudge your ribs gently

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm so uptight I missed it entirely! Thanks for not letting the joke go too far! (I was like, 'What are they thinking?')